Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2004, 06:15 AM   #1
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thank you

We'd like to thank those taking the time to post comments about rv parks they particularly like or dislike. Likewise to those posting in the federal/state cg forum.

Since we stay in a number of parks over a given period of time, this kind of info is very helpful to us.

Thanks.

sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 04:39 PM   #2
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
Steve that is what makes this forum so great. If you have a problem or want to know about something someone will make an effort to help you.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:56 PM   #3
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
You are so right Steve. I am glad we joined this forum a year before our retirement. I now have a file on my computer with all the campground reccomendations from other members (the good and the bad). Sure will make a nice addition to our campground guide. Nothing like a first hand report from other MOC members!! I add that THANK YOU to all the great members here who are so willing to share.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 03:02 AM   #4
Flastro
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1393
Ditto to all of the above!!!!! I have learned a LOT! discovered place's that I may have never known about and continue to do so. Everyone is here is a great help. Thanks!
Flastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #5
Montana_1495
Established Member

M.O.C. #1495
Double ditto! We are fairly new at this game, but have already learned the hard way that you can't always depend on web-sites or Woodall's to paint an accurate picture. I always check in here, now, before we embark on a new journey! This club and forums are awesome!!

Rocknmom
2004 3400RL
2000 Ford F350 dually diesel
Montana_1495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:06 AM   #6
Montana_1280
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1280
Nothing like personal experience. Have found Woodall's to be helpful, but for sure, you cannot always go by the ratings or the web sites. Just because the campground has a high profile name, such as KOA, does not mean it is a good one. Have seen some real dumps with the KOA brand.
Montana_1280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 07:48 PM   #7
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
I too second the above. Nice to get reports on cg. Please keep us informed. Happy rving....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote