Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2004, 01:24 PM   #1
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Voting

Does anyone know when the voting for the next rally will be over?

DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Good question I haven't heard yet. But perhaps someone will come along and tell us. Happyrving....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 12:14 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Yes, I and many other MOCers would also like to hear something concerning the vote.
Is there going to be a run-off or not?
Are we going to Reno or Pigeon Forge?

The longer this situation continues the more difficult it wiil be to put any kind of a decent rally or rallys together.

There are MOCers out here wondering just where and when the 2005 rally will take place. They need this information in order to schedule vacations, etc.

The rally Wagonmaster, whoever he/she may be, needs to form a number of committees to get started on putting this rally together. They need places and dates in order to start looking into campgrounds that can accommodate a rally of 50 to 100 rigs.

And the 3rd week of September is not written in stone either. The 3rd week will only work IF you can find a campground with enough vacancies to accommodate a rally of this size. If vacancies are not available we could have to move it to the 2nd or 4th week of September or even into October.

Please, let's get this voting over and done with so the MOC North American Rally 2005 can get underway.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 04:09 PM   #4
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Well said Glenn and Lorraine. I have been watching the poll and we only have had two votes today and very few in the last week. I believe it is time to wrap this up and get on with the planning. Hope the rest of you feel the same.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 07:32 AM   #5
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Yep---I feel the same.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:22 AM   #6
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Agree with Glenn and Lorraine. Well said.
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote