Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2019, 06:14 PM   #1
Hedgehog
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #17426
F350 srw or F450

I currently have a 2016 F350 crewcab shortbed with the 6.2 gas and 4.30 gears. I currently pull a 2016 montana 3160rl with a Reese elite sliding hitch ford puck system. Well I am looking at going back to diesel and I have been beating myself up over if I should get another F350 crewcab shortbed or an F450. I usually only tow my fifthwheel 2-3,000 miles a year, the rest of the time the truck sits unless I need to go to Home Depot or just feel like driving a truck. I do have a commuter car so I don’t need to drive the truck everyday. I really like the look of the F450 and I also like the 48 gallon fuel tank. I also like the look of the crewcab shortbed with a leveling kit and some aftermarket wheels and tires.I am waiting for the 2020 fords and probably won’t do anything until spring but I’m just trying to figure it out in advance. Thank you
Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote