Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #41
waldo238
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7818
Excellent!!!!!!!!

waldo238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #42
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Congrats Dave.....Perhaps your odiferous situation will be quelled......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:12 AM   #43
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
ANOTHER DELAY!!!! Keystone does it again, They expedited the black water tank shipment and it got here yesterday, we went in today to get the install done. I guess Keystone doesn't have a clue that in order to install a new black water tank you need the pre-ordered list of plumbing parts too!! They are still sitting in Goshen! Ask me if I will ever buy another keystone product. Take a guess how long we keep this Big Sky after we get home. I cannot believe that these people stay in business doing business this way. I get another name to add to the list everytime I have to get a call back from the warranty dept, so far I have talked to Craig, Matt, Steve, and today Brandon. Instead of shuttling me around to another talking head why not try a little quality control. Unbelievable!!! There should be lemon Laws for RVs then maybe things would change. Hmm, probably not..
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #44
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
lemon law and stricter regulations on the whole industry!!!
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 08:50 AM   #45
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
This type of service is prevalent throughout our society no matter what the industry. Don't like the way your steak is cooked? We'll take it back and do it again, no matter if my wife eats hers without me. I ordered a Vent Fan motor from a leading parts supplier and received a motor for a over stove exhaust fan, no problem just send it back and we will send you the right one. Got sent the wrong sized T-shirt, no problem just send it back and we will do our job correctly the second time. This is, indeed, a sad state of affairs. I feel priviledged when I get something done right the first time and it should not be that way. I think as a nation we are coddled too much and not that concerned where our next meal is coming from, otherwise we would all do a little better to make sure we keep our jobs....Just my midday rant and only ones mans opinion.....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:07 AM   #46
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Not defending Keystone in any way. But the order was no doubt shipped exactly to the order invoice. If the order said..black tank.... that is what they shipped. Don't think anyone in the shipping dept or anywhere else would second guess what else was or was not needed. My guess is you said..we need a black tank..and you got a black tank. We trust that someone would know all of what was needed..but that is just not the way it is anymore. I am thinking that if you had said..I need a black tank and a ham on Rye sandwich..You would have got it???
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #47
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Trust didn't play a part in it, I saw the order from CW that was confirmed by Keystone, one Black water tank and a whole list of plumbing fixtures. The black tank was shipped, the fixtures weren't. Maybe the warranty dept and the shipping Dept crews need to take a group urinalysis, or try a better grade of drugs...
Old 03-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #48
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
That is a different story and there are no excuses. Perhaps someone farther up the chain in Montana should be made aware of the sloppy work so that the problem may be addressed.Was the error at Keystone or the black tank vendor.Where was the tank shipped from??
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #49
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Keystone, through their service center..