Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
Wet Bolt Installation Cost

For those of you who did not install them yourself, how much did it cost you to have the Mor-Ryde Wet Bolt Kit installed? We have an 07 3400RL with 7000lbs axles and I have been quoted $490 by an RV service center in the area.
The guy said that they had done a few of them in the past. But when I first asked how much it would cost to have a Mor-Ryde Wet Bolt Kit installed he said that he would have to check with his service manager and call me back...I could tell that he did not know what I was talking about. Then when he called back he said that he was confused by the term Wet Bolt, he said that he knew them by the bolts that you can shoot grease into. He quoted me a price without asking what the axle capacity was? I don't know if he looked it up or not, but 07 was the year they changed from 6000 to 7000 lbs axles.
I am waiting on a call from the service center where we purchased the Montana from to see what the price difference will be. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote