Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Testing the water

I have been reading this forum for several months, even before purchasing our 335 RLBS Mountaineer last March. This forum was a big part of my buying decision as I saw many happy customers.

We're from Cumming, Georgia and have been camping all our lives. We started in a tent, moved to a pop-up, then to a hybrid, tried a smaller ('27) travel trailer and finally decided to move up to the Mountaineer.

Currently we do some local camping during the school year and make a couple of road trips each summer. This summer we are planning to be Campground Hosts for a State Park. It is our hope to begin fulltiming in the next year or so. We have been hanging around until our children finish school and move out. The last one graduates from college in May. After that we'll see how things progress. When we start our transition we'll keep you posted.

Happy Trails, I'll see you on down the road!!

Lamar and Debbie
'03 335 RLBS Mountaineer
'03 F250 SuperCrew Lariat 7.3 PSD

fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote