Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2019 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2019, 08:04 AM   #1
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Indianapolis road constrution

I don't know how many, if any, traveling north to the rally go thru Indianapolis, but here is info cut and paste from a post on another RV forum.

---If you plan to travel through Indy in the next month or so, you need to be aware of road closures. I465 on the SE side between I65 and I70 will be closed until about 8/24. This includes the I74 interchange. After Labor Day, 465 will be closed between 65 and 70 on the southwest side.

This is a big deal even if you don’t plan to use 465. Traffic through the city from east to west, and south to north is being forced onto other roads by this closure. Since 65 and 70 share a common route through downtown, this section will be heavy.

I was through town on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, and both days I saw bumper to bumper traffic trying to get from 65NB to 75EB. I expect rush hour will be a treat!----
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote