Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2004, 03:26 AM   #21
w4nfr
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #646
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

I seem to spend at least four or five days a month on my hide a bed. I give the parents the main bedroom when they come down to visit. I put one of those foam egg shell pads on it and have found it to be very comfortable. The hide a bed I had in the previous Mountaineer TT was no where near as comfortable. I hope you find something to help soon.
Our solution to the uncomfortable hide-a-bed in our Big Sky was to buy two of the following memory foam mattress to replace the original foam.
These together are 5" thick and will fold up like the original wimpy foam, but unfold and are very comfortable! We got ours at Costco Online.

Developed for NASA to provide relief for astronauts undergoing G-forces, this revolutionary "Memory" foam mattress topper immediately responds to your body's heat and molds around you, relieving pressure points and improving circulation. With exceptional therapeutic cushioning and support, you will enjoy a peaceful night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and rested.

New 2.5" thickness for maximum comfort and support
75% cotton / 25% white polyester terry velour cover/washable
High density foam is 4 pounds per cubic foot, made with 100% visco elastic polyurethane foam
Customized comfort: Temperature sensitive "memory" foam molds to your body; returns to original shape after use
Non-allergenic: Ultra-Fresh™ antibacterial agent added to foam
Healthful: Relieves pressure points and improves circulation
Leaves you feeling refreshed and rested
Twin dimensions:
39" x 75" x 2.5"
Full dimensions:
54" x 75" x 2.5"
Queen dimensions:
60" x 80" x 2.5"
King dimensions:
76" x 80" x 2.5"
Cal-king dimensions:
72" x 84" x 2.5"
Made in the U.S.A.

Standard shipping is via UPS Ground. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order.

w4nfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 02:26 PM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Melissa and Mike S

I have tried the tilt thing and still catch the stupid drapes. UGH! Every morning I have to velcro all of them back up again and it really is a pain in the butt! LOL On our last trip I bumped the little curtain "L" hook next to the bed and broke it, where are you getting yours from? I need to get some for ours becasue I can see me breaking another one.
Mel, our Montana dealer could not find those brackets in any catalog so he got them directly from Keystone. I got them installed this week. Now the curtains hang straight down and the velcro-ed tiebacks are gone! Vicki really likes the change. I do, too, but I tend not to notice that kind of thing much anyhow. The shades now just zip right up and down without a hitch.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote