Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 04-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
It is absolutely correct that there are Montana's everywhere. We stayed in two very nice RV resorts this winter and there were more Montana's in both of them than ANY other brand, by far.In fact We stayed in about 20 C. G's all told in this winters travels and there were Montana's in every one of them, Not to mention the FCRV rally we were at in Mobile..there were 7 Montana's just in our section. The overwhelming response when asked why did you buy the Montana(I aways ask that question) was... the price was right..

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Cat320
Steve...if you were my salesman, I'd be looking for a pen and my check book.
[/quote]

Bert, I've been accused in this forum of being a "Montana apologist" but I just call it as I see it. I've had problems, too, and have posted those problems on this forum, as well. But overall, I have to say I've been very happy with our Montanas, most of the time. And when I wasn't, our dealer and Keystone made it right. What more can a guy ask for?

Email me and I'll tell you where to send that check...
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #23
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Last August we purchased our second Montana. We had a 2002 2850RK and had very few problems with it. No major problems. Our dealer took care of them quickly and properly. When we were looking for a unit with a little more room and different floor plan, we had such a good experience with our 2850 that we only looked at Montanas, and purchased a new 2006 2980RL last August. We had a major electrical problem and Keystone took care of it when we were in Goshen for the fall rally. We were very impressed with the service we got and the people involved. We are very happy with our Montana, our dealer, the manufacturer and the people on this forum that are always ready, willing and able to help in so many ways.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:15 AM   #24
Cat320
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5751
Bottom line is the Montana gives us more bang for the buck.
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote