Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2006, 12:06 PM   #1
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
Impressed with Camping World

Four weeks ago on our way down from Canada we went into CW at Kissimmee and had a new porcelain toilet installed. Two weeks later I found a very thin crack in the top of it, I called CW in Kissimmee and they suggested as we were in Tampa that I should call Seffner CW. Well to cut a story short, towed the 5er over there a couple of days later, they looked at it, called the manufacturer and within a couple of hours it was replaced. No probems at all. However, I ordered a small part 10 days ago from SunCoast here in Tampa, have not heard from them again. I will reorder that part from my Dealer in Hamilton and bring it back with me and install it.

DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
We have had good experiances as well with CW. As you mentioned if you do have a problem help is as close as your nearest CW. Some of the local repair shops will beat their price but hard to beat the nationwide warranty.
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:12 AM   #3
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Diane and Colin: Are you guys south already? We don't leave until the weekend. CW treated us the same way when we bought our Prodigy. We bought it at one CW and when it wasn't working as it should, another CW fixed it with a new cable.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
Hi Bill and Anne, Yes we left on 26th September, Colin towed the 5er and I drove down behind him in my Sebring Convertable. We are returning home next week until after Christmas (will drive my car home) then we will return until mid February, return home again until mid May, then come back until end of June when we will tow the 5er home. Don't forget Colin is an Accountant which is the reason we have to keep returning home!!
Have a safe journey on your way South. Diana and Colin.
DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote