Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2020, 10:21 AM   #1
jubzexcel
Established Member

M.O.C. #14546
17yr Fulltimers

Love it!

jubzexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 10:37 AM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Meanwhile, I'm paying my property tax year after year! ... and fixing my roof ... and resealing the driveway ... and having my septic tank pumped out ever now and then ... and fixing water pump lines underground leaks ... and hanging Christmas decorations ... and taking down Christmas decorations ... and sweeping out the garage a couple times of year because of all the leaves that blow in ... and trimming trees and bushes every year ... and mowing grass ... and using weed-killer to keep the weeds at bay ... and remodeling my house for the last 13 years ... and ... spending a ton of money for a doggie invisible fense ... and painting the shed ... watching the farmers plow the fields behind and in front of my house, plant their seeds, and in the fall watch them combine their harvest ... and pee in my back yard any time I want.

Wow! Just think of all these wonderful, magnificent things you've missed out on! And all the expense that goes with it! Well, peeing in the back yard is free!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 11:12 AM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Fully agree, we're going on 11 years soon.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote