Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-25-2021, 01:14 PM   #1
Fish
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22281
Trekwood

Ranks right up there with the most useless company I've ever dealt with.

When ordering a string of led lights for the cap their software made me request a shipping quote that was to arrive by email. I got an email telling me I would soon receive a shipping quote for something that would fit in an envelope. Then I could complete my order. That was 18 days ago.

I've already bought the lights somewhere else with free shipping and installed them (btw thanks keystone for the shoddy workmanship with the lights blowing off).

I decided to email them back and inform them of my opinion and the email comes back as undeliverable. The email to me was simply tagged trekwood.

The undeliverable notice came back as it going to travis@tiararvsales.com and
kate@tiararvsales.com

I'd hate to think I had an entire rv purchased from these buffoons.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:23 PM   #2
dadnjesse
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #17519
I ordered some weather seals from them. They sent me a message that they had to order them and that would take 20 days. I asked them to cancel my order right after they told me 20 days before they could ship. They tried to charge me a 15% restocking fee for something they hadn't even gotten yet. I had it out with the girl there. That was the last time I did Buisness with them.
dadnjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 04:49 AM   #3
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
Then there are the 3 bathroom door hinges I requested a quote on - cheesy OE junk, might weigh maybe 3-4 ounces. Wanted $33+ for shipping $4 worth of hinges. Nope. Went to Home Depot and for abou $5 later had 4 4 better hinges with removable pins. Yes, they were oiled brass but did need new holes as the pattern was different then the flimsy OE junk.

Next - a window - a 4'x5' one - $1270 plus more for the clamp ring and $160 for the screen.Didn't bother asking about shipping as I went to Lippert's Duncan Industries. Not a clean and simple deal as WE, both them and I made some mistakes. Total price including every thing - ring, screen screws, shipping - $825 shipped to a friend's RV store

Trekwood needs to revisit their business plan and make RVers want to buy from them with realistic pricing for salvage purchased materials and realistic shipping costs.
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 07:17 AM   #4
Andy Smith
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25951
I tried to order a ceiling fan replacement motor from them and never got past the "email a shipping quote" stage. The quote never came, so I emailed their support line, never received an answer, and no one picked up when I called their number. Not customer focused for sure.