Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
XCOP

M.O.C. #10569
New to us Montana

We have just purchased a lovingly kept 2003 3295RK. We had a smaller SOB and after deciding that we wanted to take some longer trips (a month or more) we wanted something larger. Looked and looked and decided on the Montana. Found this one locally and couldn't be happier. The decals on the driver's side are a little worn, but otherwise all else is in wonderful condition and we are looking forward to our first trip soon.
I am a retired police officer, from Colo., currently living in northern Arkansas. I drive a school bus for the school district at this time, but think this will be my last year to drive. My wife retired from teaching two years ago, so we will be free to travel any time of the year soon. This forum will be most helpful, I can already tell. I will have questions. So thanks in advance.

XCOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #2
noneck
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6263
Send a message via AIM to noneck
Welcome...feel free to share your knowledge and don't hesitate to ask questions...
noneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Welcome to the MOC forum, a fine place to learn and meet great people. If you have questions, ask away because there will be someone who will probably have the correct answer.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
Welcome to the forum, and if you really want to meet some great people just sign up and attend a rally. Once again welcome.
PapaBeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
You will find a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum...one of the greatest things is all you have to do is ask your question...
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
ONERUNNING
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10448
From one retired Police Officer to another, Congratulations on your purchase of the Montana. We just purchased ours back in Feb. this year, and love it, along with this forum. If you have questions or need help, just ask. Someone, will jump right in and help you out.
Enjoy your travels....Joe
ONERUNNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
Sky
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9806
From one former LEO to another welcome aboard..question after question is put before the members of this club and answer after answer is given..help is just a
typing finger away so don't be afraid to ask a question when you need help trying to figure something out. Enjoy the Montana
Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #8
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

First of all welcome aboard the greatest informative forum around. It’s amazing the amount of information you can get from everyone on here. We have a 2002 3295RK and really like it. It’s also our first Montana and we have no plans on trading any time soon. We plan to get several more years from it. If you want to look at replacing some of the graphics it’s a very simple process but may take a few weeks to get them in. You can contact http://www.burlingtongraphics.com/parts.html where you can probably get them replaced. I doubt they will be replaced for free but I replaced ours and got a really good deal on the price. If you want to call them, their number is 262.554.8808.