Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #1
pokypa
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6164
Virginians

We are planing to go to the rally in Calif. this April. We would like to travel with other MOC around the Virginia area. If anyone is interest in traveling with my wife and I for several months, please let us know. Also I'm new to MOC and was wondering are their local chapters that have rallies in local areas. We were in the BOA for years when we own a Bounder. This is our first 5th wheel (2007 3400RL) we love it.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

pokypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
pokypa,
Welcome to the MOC! We are so glad to have you join us. The MOC has many "smaller" or "mini" rallies throughout the year. If you scroll down toward the bottom of the MOC home page, you will see the threads for regional rallies. There are a few going on next year other than California in the spring and Indiana in the fall.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
5rvers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4327
pokypa,

Welcome to the MOC! I wish the DW and I could join you on this trip. Unfortunately, we can't take that much time off. Some day! Congratulations on your new Monty.

Happy RVing!
5rvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:24 PM   #4
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome to te Forum. You are going to love your 5er, no toad. Sounds like maybe you retired from evangelism with all that MH experience. In the vein of the old Paladin TV series, "Have sermon - Will travel". Hope you find your caravan. MOC folks are loads of nice. Happy RVing....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:00 AM   #5
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Depending on where you are in Virginia, you might like to check out the Northeast Rally being held in Pennsylvania. Starts 5/31/07 through 6/4/07. Also, people do arrive earlier and some stay longer. We have gone to this rally for the past two years and the people are great!!! You will make many new friends!!!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:40 AM   #6
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome to MOC and congratulations on the new Montana. We are planning on being at the rally in California also. Safe travels.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:46 PM   #7
emurray
Established Member

M.O.C. #6507
pokypa,
We have a home in Pennington Gap, VA. That's in the SW corner of the state, near the TN and KY state lines. Where is Colonial Heights? We might be interested in going to one of the Regional events in 2007 and would welcome some company along the way.
Welcome to the MOC. I am sure that you will enjoy your new Montana as much as we have enjoyed ours.
emurray is offline   Reply With Quote