Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 05:20 AM   #1
ranch560
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12491
Quartzsite or Bust 2016

Just a few Misc Ramblins and Requests

As we get closer to the rally starting date, I'm trying to finish a lot of the last minute details before I hit the road this Sunday. I'm sure all of you attending are watching the weather forecasts like me for your route to the Q and planning your what if's just in case things change. I have to cross the Siskiyous in southern Oregon and the forecast looks good. I have always wondered what if we have a rally and the wagon master is a no show!

We are getting a few more sign-ups each day and it looks like we will have nice turn-out albeit smaller in size than last years 10th Annirversary rally. We still have Paul Evert's RV bringing some new Montana models to preview and providing a pizza and beer lunch. We also have several new speakers this year, check the schedule.

Besides our nightly happy hour, the Friday potluck is the big social event of the rally. Only a few people have signed up so far. If you are going to attend, please look at the list, think of what you will bring and sign up. Don't forget we will need some tables for the food. And speaking of Happy Hour, don't forget to pack your Happy Hour/Hors D'oeuvres. Very important!!

One item I may need a little help with is the name tags. I'm bringing my printer and supplies, so if someone is familiar with Avery labels, let me know if you want to volunteer. I have a volunteer, thanks Bruce and Gerry.

And speaking of name tags, Janet, Stephanie, and Kristi are organizing a beaded lanyard group for anyone whom wants to make a lanyard using beads and whatevers. There will be a small fee to pay for materials. Time and date to be announced. And folks that already have beaded lanyards can embellish (my wives favorite word) their existing lanyards with something new.

I'm hoping to arrive on the 8th with John Kohl to secure our site we have used in the past. That's always a potential variable. As soon as I know, I will post an update.

See you soon

Jim Bender

Old 12-31-2015, 06:11 AM   #2
bhelmer
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9548
We will look after the label production. We expect to arrive on the 9th. We have computer and printer setup in the rig.

Bruce & Gerry
Old 01-03-2016, 03:39 AM   #3
Bill and Jan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12932
Please sign me up for the lanyard class. Jan Mains
Closed Thread