Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2022 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2022, 03:12 PM   #1
Thenningsen
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28077
2022 North American Fall Rally Craft Ideas

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Do you like to teach crafts/hobbies? We are looking for possible ideas that could be included in the schedule at the 2022 North American Fall Rally. If you have an idea and would be willing to teach, ex: jewelry making, wood carving, sewing, fly tying, something… please private message me on the forum. My user name is thenningsen.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Teri Henningsen
Assistant Wagon Master

Thenningsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:58 AM   #2
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenningsen View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Do you like to teach crafts/hobbies? We are looking for possible ideas that could be included in the schedule at the 2022 North American Fall Rally. If you have an idea and would be willing to teach, ex: jewelry making, wood carving, sewing, fly tying, something… please private message me on the forum. My user name is thenningsen.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Teri Henningsen
Assistant Wagon Master
Hello everyone!

A painting class would be fun. Where are our sewing people? Anyone have a fun sewing idea? I love the idea of having a jewelry making class. Anyone interested in snowman or ornaments?

Definitely would like a couple of open times again to see what people are working on. It was amazing to see all the different projects and visit with everyone who stopped by.

I emailed you Teri.
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:28 PM   #3
shetlers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21449
I sent you a pm of ideas of sewing classes I can teach. Not sure if it went through to you. Ideas include quilt as you go table runner, beach bag, folded star hot pad, vinyl window project bag, cork wallet, or many other possibilities. I have taught all of these classes at our winter resort and can send you pictures of each.

Sandy Shetler
shetlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:38 PM   #4
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetlers View Post
I sent you a pm of ideas of sewing classes I can teach. Not sure if it went through to you. Ideas include quilt as you go table runner, beach bag, folded star hot pad, vinyl window project bag, cork wallet, or many other possibilities. I have taught all of these classes at our winter resort and can send you pictures of each.

Sandy Shetler
Wow Sandy! Sounds like fun classes and projects for winter fun! I’ll check with Teri. 😃
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:06 PM   #5
Thenningsen
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28077
Thank you for the message. I did get your email and replied. ��
Thenningsen is offline   Reply With Quote