Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 02-07-2006, 04:03 AM   #1
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
March get together, any suggestions

Anyone have suggestions or a wish list for get together in March? For our third Thursday of the month meet?? I am running out of ideas on places to eat. If someone wants to do the pizza joint, Mr. Gatti (or however you spell that), please take over here. They wanted a deposit from me to reserve a room, which was OK, but when I had to make a trip up there and sign a contract I revolted! OKKK, slam me with whatever, but I was not gonna sign a contract! Even for the MOC family we love!

SOOOO, anyone have a suggestion ??????

CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
CHRISTA AND I - haven't arrived yet and I will say Carol that you and Al have really gone above and beyond. With all the get togeathers. It's time someone else take's the rein's and allow's you both to relax and enjoy. I wish I could help right now, but I am still packing things for the departure the 10th from Kansas headed your way. Reading all the posts you folk's have really went the whole route to make thing's nice for all of us. We haven't met you yet, but really what to say THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS.

Later John and Christa Hogan (aka Hemlockusa)

Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 02:53 PM   #3
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
I appreciate the note John and Christa

And, since I am spouting, I appreciate the thanks I have received from the other MOC people. What a gracious bunch ya all are!!!

Carol
Old 02-07-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
ronstan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1536
We are not there but I can not believe a place wants a contract. Gees What is this world coming to. Is that the way they do it down there.
ronstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Ron, How is Eli (the cutest poodle baby in the world!!)????

The other places I have contacted did not require a contract. I was rather taken by surprise.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:36 AM   #6
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Funny that they are asking you to sign a contract. I didn't have any problem when I got the room last year. Maybe they don't like ponytails.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:33 PM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Carol, you and Al truly have done a lot of organizing. I can't tell you how much that is appreciated. I knew from meeting you in 2004 that you are a high energy person and you continue to amaze me. We'll be gone before the March get together but I hope you all have a great time.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #8
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
We also appreciate all Carol and Al have done. They are a super couple as anyone will tell you after meeting them and the "four children" aka YORKIES. Carol we give you an A-Plus many times over for the great work. Sorry that we will miss the Feb. get together but looking forward to the March get together. Marge
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote