Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2020, 05:43 PM   #1
Charlie 3931fb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25947
Down with the new trailer blues......

Hi All,
I have some bad new from our front. As you know the trailer (Montana 3931FB) is now in the shop for 6 days, as of today. We still don't have a answer on what happen to it and what the fix is going to be. I guess I have to wait on someone from the factory to tell me what they want to do. That in turn is waiting on someone coming out of the factory to look at the trailer. Then we are going to have to wait until next December to either have it fixed or get a new one....LOL

Well we did have a new trailer on our driveway for 3 weeks. Still have our toy hauler so if we need to go somewhere we can. Hope we have a answer soon to what they are going to do. We will let you know what we hear something. Thanks again for all your support and help with this matter. Hopefully we will have a good answer soon...

Charlie

Charlie 3931fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:43 PM   #2
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Hey Charlie!

I've been keeping up with your first post. so sorry to hear about your electrical problem and being a new camper at that ... that's really a bum deal. I am glad you hung on to your original toy hauler.

FYI, the Governor of Indiana is suppose to make some kind of announcement on Friday (May1) about opening or not opening some stuff up in Indiana. The projection is, he's going to open some stuff up, especially since Simon Mall (industries) made announcements that they are opening up all their shops in their Mall Complexes across Indiana Friday or Saturday.

So, hopefully, things will open up for the RV industry too and someone at Keystone will actually be able to get to your camper ... REAL soon!

Let's all hope it's something so simple to fix, "even a Cave Man" can do it! Let's all hope, anyway. Good luck!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 06:33 AM   #3
mazboy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9561
Just saw your thread. don't know about your trailer, I assume it is new, but why would you have to wait until December to get it back in service?????
mazboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:33 AM   #4
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazboy View Post
Just saw your thread. don't know about your trailer, I assume it is new, but why would you have to wait until December to get it back in service?????
Same question, does not make sense.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 09:26 AM   #5
Charlie 3931fb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25947
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired06 View Post
Same question, does not make sense.
REALLY???? You didn't see the LOL after I made that statement? Come on guys just a JOKE but saying it while being pissed off......
Charlie 3931fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #6
jsmitfl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1709
Send a message via MSN to jsmitfl
Charlie is talking about everyone moving at a snails pace.
jsmitfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:53 PM   #7
bigred715
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5091
I feel for you. December seems to be really out of line even with this virus. They should immediately give you a new trailer instead of waiting another 7 or 8 months.
bigred715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:23 PM   #8
Mr Mustang
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #25265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie 3931fb View Post
REALLY???? You didn't see the LOL after I made that statement? Come on guys just a JOKE but saying it while being pissed off......

Hey Charlie, sorry to hear about your problem. If it makes you feel better my Montana was in the shop for nine months 👎🏻👎🏻 but then again a tree fell on it at the house when it was only four months old no LOL there 26k later ( thanks to State Farm) it's like new! Stay safe. 😷😷✌🏻️
Mr Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote