Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2004, 04:08 PM   #1
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
liqued capicities

Question... how much fresh water in gallons,dark water in Gal, gray water samo samo, and gray water Galley samo. I have looked in my owners manual and it is not in there I have a Montana 2980-RL. we went to Quartsite last week and I filled up my fresh water 2/3 full and draged the rig over there I ran out of water in three days. we took Navy showers and realy conserved, when the water man came and refilled he only put in about 47 gal or so. so if any body can fill me in with the numbers I would appreacate it.

Thanks

Don and Georgia
FORD F-350 Turbo Diesel Banks Sys,Prodigy,Pullin 2980-RL

Thanks for all the info on the capacities everybody, I'll write them down in my owners manual. I also saw the list of capicities but I did not know that Montana put the same size tanks in all diferent models. I also like the extra shut off to compine both tanks.

Edited by - Don K Reilly on 01/30/2004 10:58:25 PM