Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-23-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Attention Rio Grand Valley Winter Texans

Bored? Cabin fever? Been to Wal*Mart so many times the greeter knows your name?
Come on over to the South Padre Island Crafts show, held in the Convention center. It starts Friday, goes to Sunday.
I think it costs a whole dollar to get in.
Big AL's son has opened a new joint, called Daddy's.
Also Big Al has expanded his operation, a large seating area in front.
He has the biggest Shrimp I have ever seen, $10.00 a pound, we had a pound for dinner a few days ago. 15 of the big ones in our pound.
Weather is supposed to break for the weekend, we shall see.....
Sue will be helping Jerry and Jenelle's Stained glass booth, they make and sell stained glass night lights, and window ornaments, all a work of art.
My Sue will be selling her Beading Earrings and Bracelets Saturday.
I will be at Daddy's drinking beer and eating shrimp.
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:32 PM   #2
Silverbird
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5622
What are the hours of the craft sale? Thanks.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:11 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Hi this is Sue,
We went last year and there were alot of craft ideas, clothing, even things from Mexico as well as jewelry. The vender's have kettle corn, hot dogs and even funnel cakes if you are hungry. I under stand they have new people come and display every year. It runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It opens at 9:00am, I'll be there at the stain glass booth on Saturday. Hope to see you there.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
bob
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6258
Ozz dont eat all the shrimp nor drink all the beerI will be there Feb ! we will be in lot 27 we are currentley in lake side rv in liveingston L A there are 4 other montanas at this site but i never see any one around them , One request please raise temp and talk to the sun Gods Have a good day
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Bobarina,
We were in site 27 last year, wow what a good site! I hope you have a 30' or under trailer, as there is not too much room there.
I have put in my order for Sunshine, I fully expect it to be filled, as I am a good guy and deserve to have my wishes fulfilled.....
Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ozz