Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2018 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 08:24 AM   #41
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Thanks for monitoring and posting answers. Maybe I could make you the Director of information and propaganda. You might get WiFi in your dog house.

Old 08-18-2018, 08:26 AM   #42
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
The previous post was for Rondo. I thought it would just go to him. I don’t think everyone will get WiFi in their dog houses. Not enough prestigious titles are available.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:27 AM   #43
Meauwataka
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17641
Woody, are we going to have a schedule of when we are needed? Or do we all just show up at the gate when we can? Thanks!
Old 08-28-2018, 11:23 AM   #44
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Quote:
Originally Posted by David J. View Post
My husband David is glad to help. Our only question is:: May we arrive on the 18th then? Otherwise we will not be able to help because we will need to park on the 1l9th. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meauwataka View Post
Woody, are we going to have a schedule of when we are needed? Or do we all just show up at the gate when we can? Thanks!

It's hard to say what anyone will need to do upon arrival. If everyone could just show up at the gate when available we should be fine. The nineteenth will require the most help but all are welcome on any day. It may be hot so the more that show, the easier it will be to take breaks to get out of the heat. See you all soon.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #45
Furbabies3
Established Member

M.O.C. #19821
I will be able to help out on September 19. I have a bike. I will be arriving on Monday the 17th.

Dave Gerczak
Closed Thread