Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2004, 07:12 AM   #1
Montana_1208

M.O.C. #1208
Desperately need your HELP - oven problems

This weekend, my wife and took delivery of our 3650 RK 5th wheel trailer. Everything looked great until we noticed a HUGE PROBLEM - there was no oven. When we asked the dealer why - we were told that Keystone worked with an outside vendor who manufacturers a part for the ovens and that vendor recently went out of business. As a result the INDUSTRY IS CRIPPLED (per my dealer) and there will be no ovens in the 2004 Montanas. What is in place of an oven is a microwave/convection oven that is capacity-challenged and would probably not be able to handle the size of a small TV dinner. To add insult to injury this was never anything mentioned to us at any point while waiting for the trailer, there was no change in the price of the purchase - in fact there was not even an "I'm sorry".
The cabinet area below the cooktop has two doors installed in the space which in not even centered correctly and has a large filler piece that offsets it to the left. HELP!!!! Is there anyone else that has this problem and more important and how did you correct it and does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do?

Montana_1208 is offline   Reply With Quote