Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2005, 02:10 AM   #21
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Eric, I don't have that info, sorry, I have been trying to google for it, and came up with the ole while teflon pads each time.

Dan's in Elkhart, as MIMF points out, has them, I know you can google him, then call him.

MIMF, says they are called a lube plate.

(I have been crying this entire thread that we cannot give more specifics, but the day this was put on was hotter than blazes, I was trying to keep 4 dogs from getting sick (Montana was unavailable) and we both stressed out, between them putting this lube plate on crooked and the trouble with the fan motors on the A/C, plus some other family stuff that was going on, plus some scheduling we had to meet, well, We did not get that info. That was why the photo.)

CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:34 AM   #22
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Hot? What's 'Hot'? It's 45 degrees outside. Seriously, Carol, sorry about all your discomfort and problems. By the way, do you have one of those doggie strollers for your babies?
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:33 AM   #23
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks for the picture and all the great information, Carol! Looking at the picture I have to wonder when a hitch mfr will wise up and offer this or some kind of teflon coating on the hitch when new. Especially a replaceable one.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 09:03 AM   #24
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Judy,

Nope, no doggie stroller,not sure they would stay in it, little wiggle worms that they are>G>G> Plus, not sure where I would put it, yikes, I already have half a trailer full of dog gear now! Sure are cute tho, aren't they??

Steve, I did a search the other evening after MIMF suggested the name Lube Plate. I even added Professional to the search one time. I did find a hitch plate with recessed area, full of something that is like this, and it was replaceable. When I clicked on more info, I found it was for 18 wheelers! HA HA HA
Old 08-02-2005, 09:18 AM   #25
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Greta is cute and useful. She provides a good heating pad on these cold nights!
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 10:10 AM   #26
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Ha Ha Judy,

I meant the doggie strollers are cute,

BUTTTTT, hey, so are the dogs! All of em! And you are right, they are great bed warmers too!