Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2006, 04:15 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Outlet addition for Coffee machine

In my continuing quest for projects, I says to myself; 'Hershel', (when I talk to myself, I calls myself Hershel), If I'm not using the microwave power, I could be using that dedicated circuit for the Coffee machine, and running a nice warm heater on the kitchen circuit, since the heat is needed when the Coffee is needed. I plug the heater in by the couch in the couch-table slide area. That area is on the kitchen circuit. I can have the fireplace heater on at the same time and make it nice and toasty without extension cords running all over.
Some older trailers have an A-B switch, but I think, being of average intelligence, I can figure out that the Microwave can't be on with the Coffee machine.
So, today, I will break out my plunge router (Zip saw dealie) and make more sawdust for Sue to clean up.
I'll probably post pictures.
Ozz

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:04 AM   #2
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Hershel,
You are gonna have to put in a couple more breakers or a new box in that rig before you are done! I sure hope Sue enjoys the smell of fresh sawdust. You da man!
t
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:24 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Tara, she is much like yourself, she 'stand behind her man'....Way behind.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:41 AM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Looking forward to pictures on this project! I think I will have to trade the entire coach to keep up with you Ozz.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:14 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Montana Sky, we can learn from each other, and what is good for me, may not be good for most normal, sane clear thinking people, well, such as yourself!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:32 PM   #6
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
All I know is whenever we see you at a rally or just bump into you somewhere, I'm going to have to tie up the DW so she don't get to see your 5er cause I can't keep up with everything you have done to your 5er and she will want me to try to do more to my 5er than I already have and I think I have done a lot till I read the post that you talk about all the things you have done to improve your 5er. Now go back and see if I left out a period or two! By the way, Ozz, I personally can't wait to meet you and see for myself! I'm getting finger cramps now, so I quit!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote