Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Back ODS Window Gone, Shattered

Headed out of Tri-Cities to Westport Washington for my annual halibut and bottom fishing trip. Long drive roads quite rough going over I 90 Snoqualmie Pass. Timed it quite well to avoid major rush hour traffic through Seattle-Tacoma area. Got to the RV park and while checking in I needed my RV license number. When I went out to get my Montana's license plate number I noticed my office door side back window to the left of my couch had a major issue. The bottom part that opens was gone. The window had shattered as there were little fragments of glass stuck at the top by the hinge area and at the bottom by the latching area. Ended up putting card board in the missing glass area and using shipping tape to secure it in place. No other signs of damage anywhere near that window, maybe a rock or something to that effect going through a lot of construction zones.

Tom Marty

Old 05-11-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
Mike117
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #16033
Sorry to hear that. Wonder if I-90 will ever get done. Think I will go 2 to CHELAN this summer.
Mike117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:56 PM   #3
LDMoore06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13418
Anyone doing any mowing? That will sure do it.
LDMoore06 is offline   Reply With Quote