Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Clyde n Deb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3477
Denver part 2

Stock show complex, I70 and Brighton Blvd. $6.00 to park, $8.00 admission. Today through Sunday.
4 Montanas shown: 2955RL, 3075RL, 3400RL, 3605RL. Thing is, they're in 2 different buildings, 2 in each! Great for shopping

Factory rep onsite, did bend his ear a couple of times. (He asked!)

More campground and state park people from adjoining states there than at the January show. Hard show to get around tho. Never did make it to the boats.

Clyde n Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Any of the 10th Anniversary models Clyde?

I thought once you own a Cobalt you were finished going to boat shows !
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
Ramblin Roadrunners
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7616
Send a message via MSN to Ramblin Roadrunners
I'm going Sunday at 10 am
Jay D.
303-507-6889
Ramblin Roadrunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Omaha has their Boat, Sports and Travel show running now thru Sunday! They have about 12 to 15 Keytone units including a Big Sky, numerous Montanas, numerous Moutaineers, Cougars and other Keystone units. Even had a couple of the toyhaulers there! They must be pushing the Cougars because they had about 4-5 with different floor plans. The Big Sky and two of the Montanas were Anniversay Editions. Nice but out of my price range at least for now anyway! Half of the floor was RVs, fivers and campers and the other half was boats! Thougth of Ozzie when we were walking though the boats and docks! So many to choose from with so little cash! Anyway, it is a pretty good show this year with a real good variety of campers and fivers! Class A's were nice but I'll still take my fiver!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
Clyde n Deb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3477
Brad: Ya, at least 3 of the 4 were 10th Ann. models. Not sure about the 3400. Was kind of looking at the 3075RL. Disounts aren't as deep at this show as in January. Didn't talk turkey though. Don't know how much these guys will deal. Everybody salivates over trading my 2955, but when it comes to $ they get a glazed, cross-eyed look. (They'll gladly give you a bucket of ashes for a lump of coal any day, you know?)
Gotta love the king size bed, dropped frame, remote awning, front and rear jacks, etc, etc.............had me shaking in my Keds, but not enough to trade when I saw the prices. They want $ for all these updates! Flipped the shower and water jacket sides; results in a cheesy accordion door instead of our present wood bifold in the bedroom.

I gotta get on the horn and order my new nosecap graphics according to the rep.

BTW I amended the dates in my original post: show runs through Sunday.

If you happen to go, look for the Keystone 5'er called the "Loft". If you need a chuckle, ya gotta check it out! Not hard to find, just look up ^. It's in Steve Casey's area.

Keeping my Cobalt. 1.It's paid for. 2. It's nearing classic status. (33 years old.) I'm hanging onto it until Great Lakes will trade me for a new one even up, so they can put this one in their showroom like car dealer's do with old cars!

Surprisingly, didn't see any louvered tailgates, but I was in a hurry too. Montana brochure specifically states you don't need a special tailgate, however. Some guys selling performance enhancers, (aka CHIPS!)

Discount coupons in the Rocky today.
Clyde n Deb is offline   Reply With Quote