Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2006, 01:57 PM   #21
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Sorry Guys but we were so busy we forgot all about breakfast. We even stayed an additional week to straighten a few things out. We will be back in FL for July and August than back on the road for Sept and Oct and back to FL for another winter. We will, of course, be back at Avalon RV Resort site 129. Will definitely have to get together than.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:58 AM   #22
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
We've got good news and bad news. Somehow Chuck hurt his left foot. He went to the Dr and nothing is broken. Tomorrow he goes for an MRI, if something is found then he will need an operation (there goes our summer) but if nothing is found we will still be coming. Right now he is on crutches. So-----we may need a little help setting up. Is anyone else arriving Wednesday that could give us a hand if we need it? I guess this is my year to learn to do more things.

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:29 AM   #23
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Carol, we plan on getting there Wednesday afternoon. We would be able to provide whatever help you need. Hope all goes well with the MRI.
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:44 AM   #24
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Carol, we won't be there until Friday, but would be glad to help in any way we can while there. Hope all goes well with the MRI and Chuck will be as good as new so he can enjoy himself at the Rally. I know you'll be in good hands if Steve is there to help, and I'm sure everyone else that's there will also be glad to help. Good luck, we'll all think positive that you will be at the Rally!!! Nita
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #25
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
If nothing changes we will be there Tuesday. At the latest early Wednesday AM so we will be there as well to assist in anyway possible.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #26
Potvin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2193
Send a message via MSN to Potvin
We will be arriving on Wednesday with the Carlson's. So we can also help you to set up.

See you on May 31/06
Potvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:47 AM   #27
snowbunny
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #409
Things are getting 'iffy' for us attending. Our Montana is parked about 150' from the road in a pasture which is normally pretty dry and easy to drive on at this time of year but this isn't a normal year and we have had record rain which still isn't over and the ground between the pad we are on and the road is like a swamp.

Hope the rain stops and the ground dries up really fast!

snowbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:34 PM   #28
Potvin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2193
Send a message via MSN to Potvin
Hi Jim & Diane

I sure hope that it drys up enough so that you can make it. You are right that it is not a normal year. Keep us posted.

Lois & Stewart
Potvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:23 AM   #29
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
Results are back from all the tests Chuck had. Good news. No operation needed. Apparently he stretched the ligament in his arch. Limited use and time will help. So looks like we will be fairly healthy when we arrive.

I want to thank everyone who offered us help. We still may need some, but knowing Chuck (a man thing I guess) he will try to do everything himself.

Watch out jumping from the bed of your trucks. This is where it probably happened. Didn't set in for a couple of days.
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 03:09 AM   #30
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Glad to hear Chuck is on the way to mending and you are planning on making it to the rally. I know what you mean about stretching ligaments getting in and out of the trucks bed. I sometimes think I'm still 21 years old. In Florida this year, I put my foot up on the tailgate and forced myself to step up and into the truck bed on this one leg. A couple of days later I started with bad pain along the side of my knee.... well it's been 3 months now and it's still sore but not as painful. I think it's getting better? I now carry and use a step stool to get in and out of the truck bed. Anyway, it sounds from all the replies there will be plenty of help should you need it to get setup.
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:22 AM   #31
FredG
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1309
I'm glad to hear its nothing major! We're planning on being there on the 31st also, probably late afternoon, so we may be able to help out also.
Although from the sounds of it the real question is....how many MOC members does it take to set up one Montana?

Snowbunny, I hope things dry up quickly!
FredG is offline   Reply With Quote