Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2021, 03:26 PM   #1
FoxFamily91
Established Member

M.O.C. #27146
In Command Warranty

I just wanted to share that today was the day my frustration with my inCommand control panel ended. Back in April we had issues of it not working to control our AC. Called a mobile repair person in FL, they assessed my screen needed replaced (I'm under 1 year so I figure full warranty). We were packing up to come home so I waited to call my dealer in MI. Had to wait till July to actually get in for service - which was ridiculous. But we managed to get by until then. Dealer submitted to Keystone - DENIED - Keystone suggested he call ASA Electronics (but I had to tell him that after he suggested I call Keystone myself). I could go on and on about the horrible service dept, but instead I will focus on the good.

Today, I personally called ASA Electronics, explained my issue and how frustrated I was. They saw my call from back in April, we did a little 3 min troubleshoot and they immediately gave me a return authorization and are shipping my new screen as we speak.

I am beyond excited to think this winter we won't have to deal with resetting the power all the time. I also learned that dealer service dept and Keystone warranties are a joke. I also had to fight hard to get a ATS (automatic transfer switch) replaced - it went out less than 30 days past our warranty (no power whatsoever over July 4th with grandbabies and freezer full of meat).

If you have trouble with InComman - skip your dealer and call ASA.

FoxFamily91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 04:29 PM   #2
Ahdmeyer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24181
i also had the same thing happen to me while i was in fla for last christmas it went out the day before christmas eve. i jumpered out my water heater for hot water and got thu the christmas holiday. i called asa the day after the holiday went thru there troubelshooting and they also determined my screen was bad. i was just past my warranty and was up front with asa they also sent me a new screen to replace mine. i had to take mine out and send them a tracking number then they released the new one and sent it to the rv park i was going to next. they must have a few problems with them but they did cover mine no problem great service from asa you can by pass some of it by taking off the control cover for the ine command that is in the bay.

al meyer
3931fb
az
Ahdmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote