Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2017, 12:32 AM   #1
TrailTrackers
Established Member

M.O.C. #20852
Brand Spankin' New

Hey Everybody... We are a family of 5 and decided to sell the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon earlier this year. We replaced it with a spanking new 2017 Dodge Ram 3500 pulling a 2017 Montana Keystone High Country 358BH. We loved the wheeling thing, but I've retired and my back is shot so I just can't handle that off-roading anymore.

I've always been one to do stuff myself and this is our first RV so I'm experiencing a bit of a learning curve when it comes to 5th wheeling. But I've been searching through this site reading a lot of stuff, and I have to say that so far I can see there are quite a few knowledgeable people here. This is awesome! I love a good, polite forum where people are willing to help each other out. I'm looking forward to some cool projects on our new RV. I don't mind doing write ups either and I post pics when I do. Also looking forward to some good advice from those of you who have "been there and done that". We are one of those families who don't need to learn all the hard lessons the hard way, if you know what I mean.
TrailTrackers is offline   Reply With Quote