Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Doug,

So far we've just tested on electric. I don't know if is just me or what but I can't hear the electric motor running! On the old one it was really easy to hear. I will switch it over to gas tomorrow and see what happens. Sure hope it works.

The window has not arrived at dealer yet. We did get the vent covers. So we will be getting them changed out.

I can't believe how fast time is going. Only a few days left to get this thing fixed for the Q trip!

Dennis

HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #22
RRman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7196
Fridge quit too!

I've contracted for a used 2005 (Oct 04 build) Montana Big Sky 3670.
Seller just discovered Dometic 2862 Fridge no longer worked and there is some yellow dust in the back - ammonia presumably. Seller took $1000 off the price and I'm taking as is.
I don't have the serial number of the Dometic yet so I can't confirm if covered by the "recall", but if it is, will they likely repair for the ammonia leak beyond the flue shielding fix?

If not, I think I'll go the Residential Apt Size Fridge replacement. I can get a Whirlpool ETOMSRXT 9.6 cubic foot in Black for $482. Are there better deals out there?

Suggestions are appreciated! A raw newbie here with first trailer soon to be towed...
RRman is offline   Reply With Quote