Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #1
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
Paul Miller Ford Commercial Truck Service

Had an oil pressure fault east of Lexington, KY. CoachNet had us towed to Paul Miller Ford there, but we didn't arrive until 3PM. This has GOT to be the best customer service I've ever experienced at any kind of dealership! They took the truck in and started working on it right away. The service managers had one of their gophers drive my wife to a fast food place to pick up dinner since their main dealership cafe had closed. They provided power and water for our Monty as they couldn't finish working on the truck that evening. Next morning they finished the work before the time they'd said it should be done, AND the bill was $200 less than originally quoted.

They service just about all brands of trucks and diesels, and had at least six Class A's and many different brand HDTs in. I really wish they were closer to our sticks & bricks so I could use them regularly!

Old 08-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
What a great story Walt. Sorry for the problem but the dealers service had to have made it more palatable. Hope the rest of your trip is trouble free. Jim
Old 08-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Rare to hear of that kind of customer service. I had really good service from Joe Cooper Ford in OKC after a breakdown on I-40 a number of years ago, but not that good.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:48 PM   #4
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
This is the kind of story that makes people happy to know that some dealerships still care about their customers and provide great service. Now we just need more like this.

Tom Marty
Old 08-02-2015, 09:15 PM   #5
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
Not a my truck company better than yours post on my part! I bought my Truck 45 miles away from my home. I have had service and warranty claims, all over the country at Ford Dealers. I never once had a bad service experience. Never made to wait on service, felt welcome everywhere I have stopped. Ford had made good service a mandate. They take customer complaints very Seriously. I believe the culling of the dealerships during the downturn allowed all companies to exert more pressure on dealerships of all brands. Just my experience!
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote