Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2005, 12:57 PM   #1
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Met Members padredw and countrygirl

What a wonderful day it has been, we drove over to Oar city this morning and of course it was Hugs and Hand shakes first thing. I felt as though I have know them forever. Then we were off to a all you can eat catfish dinner with all the trimmings. It Was Sooooo! good.I was stuffed LOL. After dinner They took us for a tour of Lake O The Pines, Everything was so beautiful we even saw a couple of Doe's and a fawn. Thank You David and Shirley for a wonderful day.

Wouldn't you know I forgot to take the camera so we have to do this again I have to have pictures. LOL

I think there should be a topic where we could post and update when and where we meet new members. Like

Met padredw and countrygirl- 10/1/05-Ore City TX.

Then add new members as we meet. What do you think, I hope I am not getting in trouble here.LOL

prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
As they say in Spanish, "El gusto es mio"-- The Pleasure is mine. In this case, the pleasure is ours. We were delighted to have a visit from Linda and Walt. We all know "Prairie Poodle" on this forum, but I can tell you that Walt is just as nice a guy as we already knew Prairie Poodle to be a nice lady.

It was only when we read the post above that we realized that we too had completely forgotten our camera, so this wonderful day will not have any photos to preserve it, only our pleasant memories. So we too are looking forward to a 'return engagement' so we can take some pictures.

We are glad to add to the 'record book: met Prairie Poodle and Walter- 10/1/05 -- Ore City, Texas.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote