Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #41
wersqu
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5683
Finally bought a flat screen TV to replace the tube one. Looks like it might take two people to lift the old one out of the cabinet. I have 27 days to remove and mount the new one before I leave for Texas. With my skills it might not be enough time. Good thing it comes with it's own stand. I can always set it on the desk.

wersqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #42
jetenbu
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11565
I gave mine a used Trailer Saver Air Ride 5th Wheel Hitch with an onboard compressor. Have not used it yet as I am in Livingston, TX for the winter but she sure is looking forward to it. She asks me every day when we are going to move again. That girl sure loves to travel. I think I will take her to Montana this summer and see how she likes it up there. It will take time but as long as she is on the move, it does not matter how long it takes. Slow and steady is actually her favorite. Kind of like what my deceased wife liked. I am a man with slow hands, always have been, always will be. LOL.....
jetenbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #43
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
A toy

CountryGuy is doing the telie happy dance

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote