Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
grooving grandpa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8250
Navigating the formum

I had posted a question in "Maintenance on May 7th. "Greasing wheel bearings". On May 22, I had another question on same subject. Wemt to Maintenance file and clicked on that thread (is "thread" also the right term) Typed in my question and hit reply, and saw the last post date May 22, but did not see my new question come up. Should I have clicked on Maintenance and hit "new topic" and put in my question.?

grooving grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
If the response times out (usually you can tell by an OLE error) most times it will still post. You have to go into the thread to see if it did. If it did but is not showing up in the thread outline view, waht I usually do is call up the reply, hit the edit icon above the message (pad with pencil) then hit the key to make changes, even though I have not changed anything. This will then show the updated posting in the outline view of the threads. Hopefully what I just said is a little clearer than mud.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
rogue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7368
I check and both of your posts are there the May 7 and the May 22. I always click on the top "active topics" to see if my post is there after posting. If you use the back button on the browser you are looking at the file before you updated it, even though your post was sent and is there. Its like looking at the cache history vs the most current file download.
Hope that helps.
Bob
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
After I post something I hit the refresh button and can then see my post. Refresh is the button at the top of the screen with two arrows one up and one pointing downward.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Grooving Grandpa, when it's too late to do either of the above, you can click on your userid at the top of the page. That takes you to your profile. There you should see links to the last several posts you made. You can click them to see where they ended up. I hope that makes sense.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote