Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
Wagonmaster
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3754
Note of thanks.

Me and Jack want to take this time to thank all you nice people who took the time to answer our questions about certain aspects of fulltiming. We gained a lot of experience just from your answers..As soon as the house sells now, we will be on our way. Thanks again for your replies..Good health and happy camping Janet

Wagonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:10 AM   #2
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
So glad that you found the information that you was looking for. That is what the MOC family is all about shareing and learning. We have been full timing for almost 3 years and love everything about it. Maybe we will meet you on the road. Happy RVing
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #3
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Best of luck as you head down the road. We've been on the road for almost 2 years now and it goes so very fast!
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Good luck on selling the house and the fulltiming. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. And I hope we meet you folks down the road somewhere. We'll be at the Fall rally so hope you can make it, too.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:10 PM   #5
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
We're not full timing (yet), but I echo your thoughts about this forum. Wonderful people and great information.

We are *seriously* considering long timing (we still have grand kids and a business). We came home today after a few weeks out on the road and I spent about 6 hours adjusting the sprinklers, changing light bulbs, checking on computers, re-stocking the empty fridge, checking messages (most were of the "Your home is worth so much and we can refinance" or "You have been selected to enroll in our debt reduction program" - I have no debt!), going thru the mail (mostly junk), checking our sensors for our "smart house", and generally doing honey-dos! I looked at my wife and we both started to laugh, then we started to talk about selling the house, *again*!

We love the RV lifestyle and hope to join the rest of you, sooooon!
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote