Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2021, 09:08 AM   #41
bamakeifer

M.O.C. #20886
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhs4771 View Post
The other thought about Open Carry, is if a place is full of folks Open Carrying, is the idiot who is thinking of opening fire might reconsider with a room full of firearms pointed at him/her.
But I personally think concealed is better, you might be surprised how many folks right around you are carrying concealed.
Agree mhs4771,

Been there and seen that. Camp fires, guns and alcohol are not usually very good combinations.

Responsible concealed carry owners are not the individuals using the weapons in a harmful manner. As you have noted in another post, hidden (concealed) until needed. Having said that there are numerous states that allow open carry. In my opinion, if you own or plan to own a sidearm (weapon of any type) KNOW the rules and regulations associated with that ownership and it’s use. Your next door neighbor (Montana owner) with a concealed weapon is the least of your worries. Back to the door bolt, I have not found a better option than the factory dead bolt your Montana has installed.

bamakeifer is offline   Reply With Quote