Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
Thank you Sewer Solution

A couple of weekend outings ago, we were a beautiful partial hookup site.
Upon leaving, I hooked up the stinky slinky for the speed, dropped the tanks and headed for home. Then prepping the tanks when we got home I noticed the black was still 3/4 full...uh-oh...
Next weekend out was partial hookup again, we started with 3/4 black tank and limped along, and unfortunately repeated the scenario.

It was then I decided I wanted more Sewer Solution extensions so I could hook up to the downstairs toilet at home. It's a downhill run and 50' worth of line. A couple of backflushes with the Sewer Solution did the trick. The tank is now empty as can be and I'm one happy camper.
Now I have full hookups at home and no longer limited what I can run other than the air. Someday a 30AMP hookup may be in the works, but I can't tell you how relieved I am to be able to do drop and flush my tanks at home when needed.

No harsh words for Sewer Solution here...now I'm a believer.

Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome aboard. It just works.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I couldn't agree more.
At the Fall rally I was glad I had 2 extra 10 sections as I used up all 30 feet to get to the sewer but.....
at the rally I met MOCer "birdie". In the back of his TV he had a huge coil of 3/4" reinforced hose. We checked it out and it was the same size as the expensive 10' Sewer Solution hose. I got about 50' of it from him. Here in Florida I need about 15' so instead of using the SS hose I made up a 15' piece of birdie's hose (OK keep your thoughts out of the gutter) and it works great. It is a clear hose that is reinforced allowing you to be able see any obstruction that may occur.

THANK YOU BIRDIE!!!!
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote