Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
Good Dealership

I called my Dealer today regarding the few small things that needed repairing after our 5000 mile trip, one of which was my convection/ microwave which was not working when we arrived at our site on our next to last day of the vacation. They called me back and said they would not repair the microwave but would send for a replacement. One cannot ask for better service. We are arranging to take the Monty down to the Dealer in August and leave it with them for a couple of weeks, that way they can do the work and also make sure everything is working OK. Diana

DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
Montana_738
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #738
I'm glad your happy with your dealer and your Monty.

Bill
Montana_738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 06:03 PM   #3
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Diana,If I might ask what kind of problem ocured with the convection/microwave? I have often wonder if ours works right...I have never had a convection/1/2bake oven.
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 12:58 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Diane and Colin: I know you don't have the same dealer as I do as you would be waiting for a year to get a replacement. If then.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 11:38 AM   #5
Bear Hunter
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2464
While on the topic of dealers, I would like to give our dealer a job well done. We purchased our 3255 new last year from Burnside RV in Gaylord MI. I have had it back for a few repairs, the most recent a bad water pump. Each time I called for an appointment I was given one that met our time table and each time the repair was completed while we waited or while we did some shopping. This is not a small dealership but is family run with customer values set very high. As it stands now When we get ready for our next RV it will come from this dealer.

SEMPER FI
Bear Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:37 PM   #6
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
campbud: Our convection/microwave had been working perfectly (I have one at home). We arrived at our site on the next to last day of our trip and there was no power going to it. We checked everything so assumed somewhere a plug had come astray. Called the Dealer when we got home and they called us back and said they would rather get us a new one than take risks that perhaps there was something wrong with it.
DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote