Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
The Pack ready for a Payback???

Hey all you Packer fans (SCOTT)are you ready for the Hawks coming to town( prime time national TV Baby!) and give us the Payback from the pain of last year or will you fold up like a cheap Lawn chair again?And Sambam Patriot fan I don't want to hear a peep out of you about folding up like a cheap lawn chair

Old 09-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #2
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
PEEP

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #3
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
LOL!! You dirty Dog I knew you could not resist
Old 09-18-2015, 11:10 AM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
They didn't look all that good last week
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:02 PM   #5
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep a little Shaky on the D which is weird for us,Hopefully we can adjust without our big hitter BAM BAM Kam in the lineup,But I got a bad feeling about the Packer Game,there are some P.O'ed Cheeseheads that want revenge and would like some Poultry for dinner on Sunday
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

They didn't look all that good last week
Old 09-18-2015, 12:31 PM   #6
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
Yeah, Jimmy, it wouldn't be good to start 0-2. Gonna be tough. Pats have a big one against the Bills this week. Feels funny saying that, but with Sexy Rexy in Buffalo, it's going to get interesting.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
B&W Companion
Old 09-18-2015, 12:58 PM   #7
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep who would of figured The Bills REALLY??,maybe after all these bad years it is their turn and MAYBEE the Seahawk/Viking reject Percy Harvin has Finally found a home hope he does not hurt you guys much, at least the Pats have one win to start off with
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sambam

Yeah, Jimmy, it wouldn't be good to start 0-2. Gonna be tough. Pats have a big one against the Bills this week. Feels funny saying that, but with Sexy Rexy in Buffalo, it's going to get interesting.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:03 PM   #8
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
The Pats just have to find a new way to cheat.The NFL's catching onto them. Your guys need Kam back. I wish they'd cut him. Belichick would grab him in a heartbeat.

B&W Companion
Old 09-18-2015, 03:52 PM   #9
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
At least The Pats did not cheat in the Superbowl we just Screwed the PoochI think most of us in Seattle want to see Kam sit out a year(it has already cost him 2M) THEN trade him to the highest bidder,the man really screwed up you DON'T sit out then try to renegotiate a new contract 1 year after signing a 5 year contract it sets a bad precedent...Next man up in our opinion...Too bad he has been a great player for us but ya gotta draw the line
Quote:

The Pats just have to find a new way to cheat.The NFL's catching onto them. Your guys need Kam back. I wish they'd cut him. Belichick would grab him in a heartbeat.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:07 PM   #10
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
[quote]quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

At least The Pats did not cheat in the Superbowl we just Screwed the PoochI think us in Seattle want to see Kam sit out a year(it has already cost him 2M) THEN trade him to the highest bidder,the man really screwed up you DON'T try to renegotiate a new contract 1 year after signing a 5 year contract it sets a bad precedent...Next man up in our opinion...Too bad he has been a great player for us but ya gotta draw the line
Quote:
Originally posted by sambam

That's the way the Pats handle those things too. No one player is bigger than the team. They've let some good players go over the years, but you're right. Don't sign the deal, then sit out the next year wanting a new contract. The team shouldn't cave to him, but I think they need him. Didn't the Seahawks let another DB go in free agency this year, too? Maxwell?

B&W Companion
Old 09-18-2015, 04:22 PM   #11
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep we let Maxwell go as well just like the Pats losing Revis and Browner go but Ole Maxwell has been getting lit up for big yards so far in Philly,they paid to much for him In our opinion..Such is the NFL these days it is SOO hard to keep a good team together,but the good teams with good coaches and Mgt keep finding ways to find players to fill the void and win when good players bail
Old 09-18-2015, 06:47 PM   #12
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
My prediction for the Seahawks: The Pete Carroll thing is going to start wearing thin before too much longer. As you may know, he coached the Pats before Belichick. He turned a Super Bowl team ('97) to out of the playoffs in 3 short years. His rah rah approach got tiring and the radio talk shows were butchering the poor guy by the end.

B&W Companion
Old 09-19-2015, 05:26 AM   #13
PackerFan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1081
Hey Jimmy, just saw your post and YES we have the tooth picks ready to pick the waterfowl out of our teeth when we are done with you guys. We certainly do want some revenge!!

How about a wager: Loser washes & waxes the winners rig!!
PackerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 06:52 AM   #14
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
NO WAY CHEESYHEAD!! I will have to"Chicken Out"on the Wager,JIMMY's Got a BAD feeling on this one,I love my Hawks but BUT PO'ed Cheeseheads and Lambeau Field might make for a bad day ,I think Rogers might pick us apart but look for Beast Mode to have a good day against the Pack but I do not think it will be enough BUT ya never know we might pull a rabbit out of the Hat like we did last year
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PackerFan

Hey Jimmy, just saw your post and YES we have the tooth picks ready to pick the waterfowl out of our teeth when we are done with you guys. We certainly do want some revenge!!

How about a wager: Loser washes & waxes the winners rig!!
Old 09-19-2015, 07:01 AM   #15
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep but hopefully he has learned a few things since his days in New England,his Rah Rah approach seems to works SO FAR for our young Players PLUS we have a GREAT GM in John Schnider and the Deep pockets of Paul Allen and they work well together but we will see as time rolls on but right now it is working
Quote:

My prediction for the Seahawks: The Pete Carroll thing is going to start wearing thin before too much longer. As you may know, he coached the Pats before Belichick. He turned a Super Bowl team ('97) to out of the playoffs in 3 short years. His rah rah approach got tiring and the radio talk shows were butchering the poor guy by the end.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:59 PM   #16
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Congrats to the Pack, we knew it would be tough beating the Pack in Lambeau ,we gave it our best and it was a GREAT Game!! Payback is a BUMMER
Old 09-21-2015, 03:34 AM   #17
PackerFan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1081
To bad you didn't take the wager, my rig sure could use a nice long hot bath!! Go Pack Go!

The Hawks did put up a good fight though. Great Game!
PackerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:48 AM   #18
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
I love Our Hawks but I am Realistic to many things we not in our Favor AND you guys shut down The Beast great Job,now I'm going to take a hot bath and sooth away my sorrowsAnd my hangover
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PackerFan

To bad you didn't take the wager, my rig sure could use a nice long hot bath!! Go Pack Go!

The Hawks did put up a good fight though. Great Game!