Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #1
ka9vrx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6140
UPDATE: 7/27 MID ATLANTIC GUN OUTING

It's official we are having the 2015 Mid Atlantic Gun Range Outing. Last day to register will be June 30th 2015! So if your interested hurry and sign up! More information to follow soon!

This thread is for the gun enthusiasts that might be interested in having a group event to go to a gun range and practicing our skills. [s][s]As of now no set time or range has been chosen[/s]. This is just a preliminary thread to see who would want to go and if it will be worth setting up or not.[/s] Please sign up if you are interested. [s]If there is a genuine interest then we will research the area for ranges & pricing.[/s]

Dennis & Donna Ziegler
Assistant Wagon Masters

UPDATE: 5/11/15 At this time we have several people already interested in this event and I have found 2 ranges in the area that are possibilities and will be contacting them in the next day or so to find out pricing and availability. For now I have put the Signup List below and ask that you check and make sure I have all listed who have signed up.
Thank you!!!!!!

UPDATE: 5/14/15 The Gun Range has been selected! I will be updating the pertinent information soon!

UPDATE: 5/19/15 I have finalized the details for the Gun Range outing!

First of all I must emphasize this will NOT BE A COMPETITION!! This will be a group of us going and practicing on our skills only..

The range we will be using is Buds Gun Shop & Shooting Range in Sevierville, TN. The date of the outing will be on Tuesday August 4th at 12:00 noon. Steve, the manager is giving us a discount on price plus adding an additional 1/2 hour of time so we will have the lanes for 1-1/2 hours instead of an hour. Also from the regular price of $32.50 total, per lane with 2 people per lane, we will be getting the lanes at the cost of $25.00 total, per lane with 2 people per lane. (If any one wants additional time at the range you will need to set this up with Buds on your own and pricing may be different than what I have procured for this event). The first target is furnished for you and if you need additional targets they are $1.00 each. Also they do have gun rentals if you choose not to bring your own and the cost is $10.00. Steve told me that those of you who have AR's can bring them and shoot. The range is equipped to handle this type of gun.If any one has any further questions concerning this event please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer your questions!

UPDATE: 6/29/2015 LAST CALL FOR SIGNING UP!
I have to let the manager at Buds know the total of people by July 1st!!! Those of you who have signed up with a maybe I really need to know for sure. This way we know that enough lanes will be reserved! After June 30th at midnight signing up will no longer be an option unless I have cancellations. Thank you for the response so far!

UPDATE: 7/9/2015 Dennis & I have called the manager of Bud's Gun Shop and Shooting Range and the final arrangements have been made.

UPDATE: 7/27/15 REMINDER: We will be leaving the camp grounds (River Plantation RV Park) at 11:10 a.m. so we can arrive early for paper work to be done. For those with a GPS the address to the range is: 2270 Two Rivers Blvd. Sevierville, TN.

1. Stan Olah - Sola123
2. Jim & Diana Moore - Snowbirds R us
3. Lynwood Harrell - mlh
4. Scott & Pati Luciano - Scott-Pati
5. John & Cindy Walker - cwalker
6. Lynn & Pat Bohmer - remhob
7. Ted & Beth Uhler - PVCoach
8. Dennis & Donna Ziegler - ka9vrx
9. Jim Fischer - NCFischers
10. Glenn & Mary Strom - gmstrom
11. Dale Calvert (Maybe wife) - Yopper
12. Don Sewell - Spikedog