Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2006, 07:34 AM   #21
skypilot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1846
Dang - forgot about that TV booster. Also, if you have them you could also have holding tank heater pads that draw from the 12 volt source -- was a dealer installed option on mine which I never used (unit was special ordered and then person upgraded to a larger unit )Switch for these was in the basement and they only came on when temp was below 40 degrees. Regardless, I also didn't realize that the humidity circuit was active when the refer was off; learning more every day -- head hurts

skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #22
mallardjusted
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2334
Apparently there are different types of fridges in our units. In my FW, when the fridge is turned off and the TV booster switch is set to off, and all the dc lites are turned off, the only thing that draws current is the propane detetor. Having a master battery switch would be convenient, especially for those that have the extra current draws.
mallardjusted is offline   Reply With Quote