Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
Mor/Ryde failed

We just returned from a long weekend out and noticed the Monty leaning to the left. After a quick look I didn't really see the problem so I backed it up on the cement pad and really looked around finding the rubber spring in the middle of the axle springs has split right down the middle allowing the trailer to drop on the driver side. With about 4000 miles on the 2014 37&1/4 I was pretty shocked that this has happened our old 3400 never had this issue but I do understand things sometimes fail. I called our selling dealer C/W of Las Vegas and sent them pictures and explained it's not safe to tow like this and they agreed with me and decided to send me the part and I will install it here as I have the jacks and tools required to do the job. So if your Monty leans over and the springs and shackles are where they should be take a look at the center mor/ryde rubber block you to may run into the same problem. Many thanks to C/W for jumping right on this for me we shouldn't be down very long at all.
boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote