RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2021, 05:52 PM   #61
432bartman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #26190
[QUOTE=432bartman;1210268]Damn, when did he deface a National Park? If I had known that, and it was prior to me getting my hitch in April of 2020, I would never had bought it. In fact with all this warranty talk, I'm thinking of ditching it and going with a Lippert approved Reese Goosebox.[/QUOT

Just saw it. Looks like the owner apologized and came clean on doing such a dumb thing.
Old 01-15-2021, 06:56 PM   #62
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
Actually if you read the local coverage of it ... the Corona Arch isn't in a National Park and the "graffiti" of his and his wife's initials plus the heart were not made deep enough that it wasn't able to be easily removed ... which it was. I don't condone personalizing wonders of Mother Nature, but misleading statements on social media sometimes spark more damage than the act itself. How bout we get back to the meat and potatoes of this post.

At the direction of our local sheriff, I spent a hot summer afternoon once on the scaffolding of the water tower in my hometown with a paint can and paint roller while removing my profession of love to a little gal of my early years. (No it wasn't in John Deere Green) I've also carved initials in several trees and road sign timber over the years as I'm sure many of us have. Old news.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #63
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshgto View Post

I have on many occasions on several threads about this hitch on this forum board and other forums. If you want just look up your posts and you`ll find them, doing the same thing saying the same thing about the AUH. The bashing and misinformation by people that have never owned one or used one is just getting to repetitive and by the same people that just don`t have a clue what their talking about. Some people just want to stir the pot because of age or boredom I guess.
Love my Andersen. If you don`t that`s fine but you have to have owned one to intelligently comment on why you don`t like it as some have done, just not their cup of tea. Yeh, I know scratched a rock, has nothing to do with the hitch.
This is the same thing which hitch is better? Which pin box is better? And best of all which truck should I get? It's always the same old crap from the same guys.

If you like your hitch than just say why you like it like I did in my post. Why do guys keep beating the same dead horse?
Isn't the DRW horse dead already
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:33 AM   #64
kowbra
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Hand View Post
This is the same thing which hitch is better? Which pin box is better? And best of all which truck should I get? It's always the same old crap from the same guys.

If you like your hitch than just say why you like it like I did in my post. Why do guys keep beating the same dead horse?
Isn't the DRW horse dead already
You'd think so, but no, LOL
https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...=1#post1210428

Brad
Old 01-16-2021, 12:39 PM   #65
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
If you don’t like a discussion please feel free to not look at it. It’s OK. There are a lot of them I don’t look at.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote