Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
Tips on cleaning the awning

Yep, that time again. I hate cleaning those black spots off of the bottom side of the awning every year. What I normally do is put on some goggles, a jacket and a hat (lots of stuff falls back on you) and spray it from underneath with black spot remover and sometimes some "409". I then wait a few minutes and scrub it with a broom or sponge mop, then rinse with water. Is there an easier way? How hard is it to take the awning off of the rig and clean it that way? -Glenn
Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote