Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 08-19-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
Neverhome
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18136
2007 Montana 3400RL

My wife and I are giving up the good life and retiring from camping. Grandchildren are getting older and we want to spend time with them before they get much older. We are selling our 2007 Montana 3400 RL. It has been our seasonal camper for the last five years, and the prior owner was a Minister who only used it several times a season. The inside is immaculate and we have removed the window valences, replaced the old fashion lights with up dated LED reading lights, and re lamped the whole unit with LED bulbs.It really opens up the inside of the camper. There have been no smokers, pets, or children other than short visits and even then, no smoking allowed. The inside is immaculate with $3,000 worth of furniture,last year, to include two power recliners and a power reclining love seat with individual recliners. Way too much to list but willing to go over it all if you call me at 207 432 7687, or respond to this e mail. Camper is located in Sanford, ME and is road worthy with electric brakes and bearings checked and re packed in 2017. It is only on the road twice a year for in and out of the campground for an estimated total yearly mileage of 300 miles. No leaks ever to my knowledge and the roof structure has no patches and is cleaned and caulked every year. Firm price is $17,000. Will sell hitch seperately if interested. Currently on F350 Ford 1 ton. Mounting rails are custom to the Fords and fit several years.
Don't know how to add pictures here but will e mail them to you upon request. Phone has voice mail if I or my wife are unable to answer. Leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Ask for Jim or Barb.

Neverhome is offline   Reply With Quote