Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
pineranch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9765
Navarre, Fl

Montana's in all 3 local campgrounds, any MOC members?
Mike

pineranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
Not us, but in our youth DW and I spent a lot of good days playing on Santa Rosa Island before all the development, kinda wish I was there right now, but here in Tennessee and heading for the Tree Stand tomorrow.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Mike, we noticed that too, earlier in the month. We were in Destin at our BIL's house on Miramar Beach. Gail and I took a drive over to Navarre and looked at Santa Rosa Sound RV Resort and Emerald Beach RV Resort and Campground. Saw several Montanas but, didn't have the chance to talk to any of the owners.

Santa Rosa Sound RV Resort is a fairly new campground that has been started in just the last several years from what I understand. A really neat little place! Have talked to them again, since we got back to Goshen. Want to go back down there so bad for the later part of winter, I can almost taste it! Checked at Topsail Hill but they are full through the winter. So, have lost out there. Santa Rosa Sound has several open sites at this time for the month of March and the last 2 weeks of March through the first 2 weeks of April. The cost quoted to us was $875 to $900 for a month which includes electric.

Gail and I are waiting to commit to going down until we find out how bad income taxes will hit us since we are now both retired. If we find out in February that we are in good shape........we're outta' here and, celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary on March 29th down there. So, I have my fingers crossed.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote