Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2020, 09:23 AM   #21
Gutz54
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #23468
Thanks!!

Gutz54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 09:46 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have had the splendide vented combo since 2006 in two Montana's and never a problem. We are long timers and they get used hard. There is a learning curve on how to best use them.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 10:26 AM   #23
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
We have had the splendide vented combo since 2006 in two Montana's and never a problem. We are long timers and they get used hard. There is a learning curve on how to best use them.
Rich can you elaborate on the learning curve. I am trying to figure out if I am just lucky or I am screwing something up without knowing.

I just toss in what I guess to be a load, wash then dry. DW is happy because Poof there is somewhat folded clean laundry on the bed.

We have a stackable set.

Thanks
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:35 PM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffba View Post
Rich can you elaborate on the learning curve. I am trying to figure out if I am just lucky or I am screwing something up without knowing.

I just toss in what I guess to be a load, wash then dry. DW is happy because Poof there is somewhat folded clean laundry on the bed.

We have a stackable set.

Thanks
Small loads. 3 pair of jeans may be to much and will wrinkle as will 3 or 4 heavy bath towels. What ever you think is a normal load is probably to much. We never do bed sheets as they will wrinkle badly. Trial and error if the load wrinkles make it smaller next time. It is not like you are beating the laundry with a rock down at the stream push a button spin a dial and relax. These things are no comparison with the home washer were we can do a weeks laundry in1/2 hour but they are better than nothing.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:09 PM   #25
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Rich thanks.. If wrinkling is result of over loading, then I must be doing something right. I am not getting wrinkly clothes. Even at home DW tells me I can put more in than I do.
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote