Just a few minor mods so far:
- Added counter extension to right of sink. Not enough existing space.
- Added a handle to the outside water heater panel. Always wrestled with that before when trying to align it when closing. Tired of using fingernails when removing it also.
- Replaced the floor heater vents with ones with adjustable louvers. Too little heat in bedroom in morning, so close living and kitchen vents when want to redistribute heat.
- Removed all the drapery trim at all window sides; trim just got in the way when raising/lowering shades.
- Added towel racks on inside of bathroom door; only place could find to hang large towels.
- Added towel rack in kitchen inside door under sink.
More mods to come, especially after reading what others have done on this forum.
Dale & Gloria Shoudy
97 Dodge 2500 HD SLT Diesel 4x4 Extcab Longbed 4.10 rear Prodigy controller
2002 Montana 2955RL