Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Nuke plant explodes

Wish it was a tag line for a joke, but it isn't.
A second Nuke plant is in trouble with a failed cooling system.
Not good times, I imagine the Japanese people are wondering if this is a nightmare they just can't wake up from.
I wish them well.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I live in southern California. We worry about this all the time. Any world disaster reminds us of each and every time. The news stories of the blast are on the Internet. First the earthquake, then the tsunami and now radiation! And there's so much more to come.

Japan is hurting big time right now and it will be affecting people all over the world. This is gonna be a long recovery since the earthquake and ensuing tsunami were localized and in very high concentration of people, buildings and infrastructure. Haiti (can't believe that one happened there), New Zealand and now Japan. I fear it's coming around to Alaska then the west coast. Plus I've been reading that small tremblors in the central states which are highly unusual, are occurring. How truly little we are in the world.

I will keep praying for the best, and if the worst does occur I pray I will perform at my best whatever the situation.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Well said Art.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
What if they dig up "Godzilla" ?