Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2009, 06:04 AM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
I must still have philly blood in me

Been in Florida all of 3 days.The camp ground maybe has 50 units in it.Not even close to being full.What stricks me very odd is maybe 5 units are running their AC including me.I guess every one else doesn`t think its that hot out.Its been in the 90`s.For me if I`am sitting watching TV or on the PC and I have beads of sweat on my forhead its time for the AC.Their are a lot of local Floridaians here.I guess their blood is thinned out enough where this heat doesn`t effect them like it does to me.I`ll tell ya what my dog sure is glad dad as the AC on.

harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Years ago, we took our daughter out to California for Christmas. We went to Disney Land and it was about 60 degrees. We were walking around in short sleeves and enjoying the 'warm' weather, while the 'natives' were all dressed in coats. We even saw one guy in a parka!
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Being from Reading John we know what you mean. While in Goshen the past 2 weeks we actually were wearing sweat pants and sweat shirts. Even ran the furnace a few nights. Got back to Florida and we now have the AC back on. Did I ever tell ya how much I hate Florida except in winter when it is COLD in eastern PA and warm and balmy in FL.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #4
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Funnny how temperatures affect you. The temperature here in Ohio has dipped into the 50's and we are all groping for sweat shorts and jackets. Next spring when the temperatures rise to the 50's we will all be running around in shirt sleeves.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:14 AM   #5
Phyllen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9165
Growing up over here in South Jersey, I feel the heat worse than Len who grew up in Louisiana. I go down there and almost collapse with the heat and humidity.

Phyllis
Phyllen is offline   Reply With Quote